New Business Web Support
Starting a business can be an exciting but nervous prospect. As a new business, you’re the head of every department in your company and it can quickly become overwhelming trying to manage every aspect of your business on your own. At the same time, it can be difficult to hand over responsibility to somebody else – handing over control of an aspect of your company!
At Tad Web Solutions, we wish you all the best in your new business venture and we’re always here to help. We’ve been established since 2011 and by starting from scratch as a small new business ourselves just a few years ago, we can begin to understand your position.
We understand you’re busy, so here’s an index of this page. Click on a link below to be taken to the content you’re looking for.
- How We Can Help
- The Costs Involved in Web
- Web Design for New Businesses
- Software for Startups
- Why You Should Use Tad Web Solutions
How We Can Help
We’re an experienced web design and development agency in Middlesbrough. We work with startups like yours in the North East of England to help develop your business from the moment it opens it’s doors.
Cash flow is crucial to all businesses and as a small business, it can feel like you’re saving money by opting for readily available DIY website ‘builders’ or software that manages your service process. Remember that for many potential customers, your website serves as a first impression.
The Costs Involved in Web
Web design and bespoke software development can both sound like expensive services, particularly for a small business. We understand that.
We want to help you succeed and can offer multiple payment options so that your new business can get a head start at a sensible price.
Monthly Instalments – with a price agreed before a project starts, we can arrange a suitable monthly repayment amount. We don’t charge interest or any arrangement fees.
Staggered Payments – to ease cash flow, we can arrange staggered payments such as 25% of the total cost upfront, 25% at a later date and 50% 30 days after project completion – don’t worry, that’s just an example.
Retainers – we work at an hourly rate of £70 + VAT per hour. You can choose to set a monthly budget, such as £210, and we’ll work on your projects within this budget. In this case, three hours per month.
Upon final payment, the copyright and Intellectual property (IP) of your website or software is completely yours, we don’t hang on to any rights to the software. Find out more in our useful FAQ.
Web Design for New Businesses
It goes without saying that every business needs a website. Whether you’re a retail store looking to bring your products online and sell across the globe (known as eCommerce), or simply want to introduce your new business to the world (sometimes referred to as a ‘brochure website’). A website is an essential tool in your marketing armoury.
We’re here to help, whether you require a website to bring your business online for the first time, or need a new, quality website that better reflects the quality of your business and your services or products. All of the websites we design for clients work seamlessly on all devices, so your website visitors can find out about you on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Software for Startups
Implementing software that helps you to manage your services, sales and much more from the moment you start your business can feel like an unnecessary expense and sometimes feel like overkill.
However, having software from the very start can make your business more efficient.
Having bespoke software also means that you don’t need to worry about integrating a huge change in how you manage your processes within your business at a later date, meaning staff can be trained as and when they are recruited.
New features can be implemented to your tailor-made software as your business grow, where you may need to switch between various pieces of existing ‘out of the box’ software to meet the same requirements.
Using a bespoke, single software tool to manage everything can make your business more efficient and save you money.
Why You Should Use Tad Web Solutions
We’re an established, local business here to help you. We’re experts in what we do and our client feedback reflects that, verified by Reviews.co.uk.
We have a proven track records in helping startups and new businesses, whether you’re looking to bring your bespoke products online, market your services, source investment or improve your business process.
We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions or an enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us and a member of our team would be more than happy to help.