Online Software Development with Tad Web Solutions
Online software or ‘cloud-based software’ is bespoke software for your business that doesn’t need a disk or manual installation. Instead, it’s accessible through a web URL.
Our team of local, experienced web developers have a track record in delivering quality online software solutions for businesses of all sizes, with clients including business in Stockton and Darlington as well as abroad in Canada and Germany. We’ve worked with businesses across the globe to help improve their efficiency through software such as time management and automated email systems. We’ve also helped businesses create an online offering for their clients that is is novel and unique, including online 3D modelling software.
With every project, we work with you to review your requirements, create a plan for development and features and also oversee any additional training required when integrating the final solution into your business.
Our experienced team of award-winning North East web developers, led by our Managing Director Ian Elcoate, follow a process that has been crafted and refined to create the online software that your business requires.
Our Development Process
- We’d like to discuss, in person or over the phone, your project and begin to understand your business and your requirements for your online software. This initial information gathering is essential, giving us a basis to plan how we can develop a solution tailored to your needs.
- We will then review your requirements and provide a proposal to develop software that will be meet your exact needs. All of our online software developments are completely bespoke and crafted from our head office in Middlesbrough, Teesside.
- If you’re happy to go ahead, great. We’ll begin to develop your online software, involving you from the very beginning, liaising with our development team, to ensure that your requirements are fulfilled and that the process for using the software is as you planned.
- With an initial draft of the software complete, we’ll invite you to test the software so far in full and feedback your thoughts. You may wish to involve a select few of your team to gain insight from staff in different departments and ensure that the software we design is a perfect fit for all areas of your business.
- We’ll work on your changes to create a full version of your online software for you and your staff to test and feedback.
- Final alterations are then made and your software will go through industry-standard rigorous testing to ensure that it is secure and meets all relevant legislation. We will then work with you to arrange a suitable time for any staff development and training before implementing the software in your workplace.
We take great pride in our customer service and aftercare. Should you ever have a question, query or issue with your bespoke online software, we are always just a phone call or email away.
Award-winning Software Development
Over the years, members of our team have had the privilege to work on software development for some of the worlds largest organisations, including the likes of the NHS.