eCommerce Web Design from Tad Web Solutions
eCommerce is the fastest growing retail sector and provides businesses big and small with a platform to sell their products to customers across the globe. At Tad Web Solutions, we’re an experienced agency in Middlesbrough, in Teesside, helping businesses bring their products online through eCommerce web design and development.
Since 2011, Tad Web Solutions have helped businesses introduce their products and sell online with quality eCommerce development. Our team of award-winning developers work with you to create an online store that makes marketing your product, managing the sale, taking payment and arranging delivery as easy as possible.
Using our experience in designing, developing and deploying eCommerce websites, we’ve refined our service and use a simple process as a guide for creating your web solution. You as the client play a key role in the process of creating your ideal website for your shop, and we involve you in all stages of design and development from the very beginning.
- An initial conversation comes with no cost and no obligation. We’d like to meet you, in person or over the phone, to discuss your requirements and understand your business (and vice-versa). We’ll also use this time to begin to plan how your online shopfront should look and how we can introduce your products to the web through eCommerce, considering factors such as how many products do you currently sell and how do you currently manage stock. The person you discuss this with will become your single point of contact, with you throughout the entire development process and always a phone call or email away.
- We’ll then review your requirements with our experience design and development team and create a proposal tailored to meet your exact needs, recommend any additional features which may have been initially overlooked and create a timeframe of how we will develop your eCommerce website.
- If you’re happy to proceed and begin your new project, great! We’ll begin by creating an outline of your new online store. You’ll initially work closely with our web design team to create an attractive online storefront, whilst our development team will craft the actual shopping experience and add a sample product so that you can begin to picture how the website will look once populated with your catalogue. Together, we’ll then review the aesthetic of the initial draft and review the shopping process. Your eCommerce website will begin to come to fruition.
- Having reviewed the project so far, we’ll continue to design and develop your website, ensuring through every stage that it meets your outlined requirements.
- We’ll personally teach you how to use the website – how to add products, manage orders, mark as dispatched, deal with customer enquiries and so on – and work with you to arrange training for staff, so that once your online store is complete, your staff are able to manage and maintain it straightaway.
- We’ll then publish your website to your domain name and your eCommerce solution is live. We actively monitor all recently launched projects and should you ever have a question, query or technical issue, we’ll always be there to help.
With experience in delivering numerous eCommerce solutions over the years, we have a wealth of experience in both the WooCommerce and Prestashop eCommerce frameworks, as well creating bespoke eCommerce solutions. We’ll work with you at the beginning of your project to review which pre-existing system better suits your requirements, or whether a bespoke development would be best suited to you.
Similarly, we have experience in working with a number of different payment methods and required security that accompanies them. These include but are not limited to PayPal, Stripe, SagePay, Worldpay and Barclaycard ePDQ.
If you would be interested in starting an eCommerce project, a member of the Tad Web Solutions team would be more than happy to discuss your requirements – please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you.