We’re on the lookout for a developer to join our team in the thriving Boho Zone in Middlesbrough. Working as part of a team of three to four, the ideal candidate is flexible, self-managing and willing to learn and adapt. You’ll work on a wide range of projects, including maintenance of existing websites and web-based software as well as the development of new projects.
About Tad Web Solutions
Founded in 2011, we are a web development agency based in Middlesbrough with clients across the World. We help to improve businesses (both B2C and B2B across all sectors) by utilising the web. Recent projects range from CRM development for internal use, to 3D product visualisation and ordering systems, all of which are completely bespoke.
- Permanent post
- 37.5 hours per week, which can be flexible but ideally between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday (happy to discuss alternatives for the right person).
- £24,000 per annum. We’re also willing to consider less hours with pro-rata payments to suit the ideal candidate.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Planned Start Date
- Tuesday, 2nd January.
- Degree or other higher-level qualification in web/programming.
- Good working knowledge of:
Preferred Additional Knowledge/Requirements
- At least one year of commercial experience
Think you fit the bill?
We’d love to hear from you by Fri 16th Dec, so please send a copy of your CV and links to any previous projects that you’d like to make us aware of to the Managing Director, Ian Elcoate, email@example.com. A cover letter document is not required, instead please use your email to tell us anything about you that isn’t on your CV.